• Collective Voice in our City Government
• Assistance in Solving Neighborhood Concerns
* Police & Fire Protection
* City Owned Trees
* Animal Control Issues
* Noise Abatement
* Curfew Ordinance
* Crime Prevention
* Neighborhood Watch Programs
* After-School Programs
* Other Municipal Code Issues
* Your Concerns
• Information About Your Community
New Businesses - Vacant Buildings New Housing – New Restaurants
Bay Fair Shopping Center
• Neighborhood Watch
• Crime-Free Zone
• Community Standards
• Education and Libraries
• Halcyon-Foothill Newsletters
• Informational Updates
• Four meetings a year – Informative Speakers on Timely Subjects
• Transportation Services
• Special Senior Services
AIMS AND POLICIES
• To promote and safeguard the common interests of the residents in the area.
• To aid and assist in solving particular problems confronting any member.
• To encourage and inspire the desire to improve property.
• To oppose any action or proposed action that would result in detriment to the common good of the people in the area.
• To foster an assertive spirit of cooperation in the area.
• The policy of this organization shall be nonprofit, nonsectarian and nonpartisan.
“A United Neighborhood is a Strong Neighborhood”
Join our community of Homeowners, Renters & Businesses to Help shape the future of our Neighborhood.
Keep up to date on the latest news and information that’s happening in your City and Neighborhood. Click on the Newspaper Icon to view our current News Letter.
We've saved this seat just for you. Come engage in our monthly meetings and our community events.
Mission Statement: We are an association of community-minded individuals from the Southern Gateway to the City of San Leandro, also known as District 2 in its representation at the San Leandro City Council. This organization is one of the oldest neighborhood associations in the City and was established to create closer cooperation of homeowners, renters and businesses living and operating within our area – generally known as the Historic BAL District, Foothill Manor and Halcyon Neighborhoods. We dedicate ourselves to protecting the rights and needs of our Association and the common needs of our community and the city of San Leandro.
San Leandro Senior Center
13909 E. 14th Street
San Leandro CA,94578